The 7th Workshop on Data, Learning and Inference will be held in Costa d'en Blanes, Balearic Islands, Spain from Thursday, 28 October 2021 to Sunday, 31 October 2021 at the H10 Punta Negra Hotel.
Dear DALI participants!
Due to the ongoing pandemic, DALI 2021 has been cancelled. If you paid your registration fee or have a hotel booking with our agency, we will be in touch to reimburse you over the next couple of weeks. You can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
The idea of DALI (Data, Learning and Inference) is to combine the special qualities of the former Snowbird meetings (intimate atmosphere, very good people, plenty of time to interact) with attractive aspects of larger conferences that rarely take place in Europe. We use a three-day format with two days of workshops and one day of plenary talks in the middle, including a poster session. We pick a location that limits jet lag and / or travel times for many of us who normally travel to meetings in the US. The workshops feature research topics of current interest, and workshop participants are nominated by the workshop organizers. DALI is small and (geographically) biased towards European researchers. Participation is by invitation only.
This event is supported by
- Max Planck ETH Center for Learning Systems
- European Laboratory for Learning and Intelligent Systems (ELLIS)
- Neil D. Lawrence, University of Cambridge
- Bernhard Schölkopf, MPI for Intelligent Systems (Tübingen) and Amazon
- Gergely Neu, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Lorenzo Rosasco, Università di Genova and Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Diana Rebmann, DeepMind (Montréal)
- Timothy Gebhard, MPI for Intelligent Systems (Tübingen) and ETH Zurich